Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Forget Me Not


So I decided to use a forget-me-not as my favicon because my SIL sent me this book.  If you get the chance to read it, I highly recommend it. 

To sum it all up, it briefly mentions how the beautiful flower got its name and reminds us that we need to take certain moments in our every day life to forget "us" not.  We need to stop worrying about being perfect, and enjoy the simplicity of life.

I am truly bombarded with so many life changing decisions all at once, I'm truly overwhelmed.  But this book couldn't have arrived at a better time.  I sat in bed the other night before I blogged last and just read it over and over and over until I cried my eyes out.  Not necessarily because I was sad but rather because I knew I was receiving an answer to my prayer.

I have been praying for the strength to keep going despite all that life has thrown my way.  And this provided me with an answer.  It reminded me to take time to breathe, take time to stop worrying, and spend more time focusing on what blessings I do have in my life.

And that's just what I did.  I grabbed my babies and put them in bed with me, despite how late it was, knowing they should have been asleep, turned off the TV and watched them play with one another.  They are my strength.  THEY are the answers to all my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment